CUSTOM DESIGN AND PURCHASE – OR CUSTOM RENTAL?
Should you invest in the creation of an original trade show display, or rent an exhibit customized for your needs? If you haven’t thought it through, our consultative process will help you weigh your options. By understanding your objectives and budget, we can deliver an exhibit that is finely tailored to your unique requirements. Usually, we start with four simple questions:
- What role will your exhibit play in your strategic marketing strategy?
- What is your annual trade show budget?
- How many events will you attend in a given year?
- How frequently will you need to alter your message to the market?
CUSTOM EXHIBIT DESIGN & FABRICATION
Experience unmatched depth of expertise in the design and build of trade show exhibits. Divinitas offers you possibilities as limitless as your imagination. From fabrication to the delivery of finished product, we provide a dazzling array of materials, finishes and configurations to suit your needs and budget. Our capabilities include:
- CAD Design
- Painting & Finishing
- Construction and Engineering
- Tension Fabric Structures
- Custom Environments (Retail Environments, Corporate Briefing Centers, Museums, etc.)
NATIONWIDE CUSTOM EXHIBIT RENTALS
Experience the advantage of renting a custom exhibit without the price tag and expense of ownership. What’s more, when you rent from Divinitas you’ll enjoy the same level of design quality as if the exhibit was built especially for you.
Our exhibit rental solutions can extend to any size and shape and include options for display structure, flooring, furniture, graphic design & production, installation & dismantle, and much, much more.
With our turnkey exhibit solutions, all you have to do is show up!
FULL-SPECTRUM TRADE SHOW SERVICES
No matter how complex your needs might be, Divinitas offers complete, end-to-end services to meet – and reach beyond – your expectations, including:
- Large Rental Inventory
- Graphic Design
- Large Format Graphics Printing
- Maintenance and repair
- On-sited installation and dismantle
- Complete show schedule management